Tracey is a passionate, business aligned compliance and risk professional and NED with over 20 years of experience across all aspects of compliance, fraud and financial crime risk management, policy, advisory and oversight. Throughout her career she has worked in institutions spanning the breadth of financial services, including Retail, Wealth, Insurance & Investments, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Intermediaries, Joint Venture Partners and Independent Financial Advisers within top tier, challenger and fintech banks, EMI, payments and crypto.
- Extensive experience leading teams across different jurisdictions
- Solid demonstrable engagement with senior stakeholders, regulators and supervisory boards across top tier global organisations
- Proven ability to negotiate solutions with key stakeholders by working collaboratively and building strong partnerships
- A professional history grounded in partnership across the organisation, a tenacious focus on operational effectiveness and proactive share of knowledge, experiences and best practices to inspire and lead change
- ICA Professional Diplomas in Financial Crime Compliance and AML