You would be working in a small (but expanding) Compliance team working directly with the MLRO, Financial Crime Manager and General Counsel. You will be part of a core team responsible for successfully delivering second line of defence capability within the firm.
Purpose of Role
- To support and manage the development and implementation of the firm’s second line of defence arrangements, including compliance, regulatory reporting, anti-money laundering, financial crime prevention, risk management and business advisory.
- Ensuring that a commercially orientated service is delivered, whilst continuing to meet best practice, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- To support the overall strategic direction of the business and make a significant contribution to the firm’s commercial success whilst promoting the company’s values at all times.
- Excellent knowledge, experience and capability across Compliance Monitoring, Financial Crime and Risk Management
- Sound technical and systems skills in order the support the development and operation of systems to support the firm’s second line of defence
- Able to interact with a variety of colleagues and other stakeholders across the Firm and to deputise as appropriate for the MLRO
Please see the full job spec below. To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].