Regulators value the role whistleblowers can play in ensuring firms are supervised effectively, because whistleblowing provides vital sources of confidential information and helps to identify misconduct. But is it really safe to whistle-blow?
This informative session is designed to provide professionals with the knowledge and confidence to report misconduct responsibly and safely. In this one-hour webinar, we will cover:
- The Whistleblowing Framework: Gain an understanding of the legal and regulatory backdrop of whistleblowing. Learn about your rights and protections, and dispel common myths surrounding the whistleblowing process.
- Identifying Whistleblowing Instances: Learn how to differentiate between personal grievances and situations that genuinely call for whistleblowing. We will provide insights into recognising circumstances that demand ethical intervention.
- Effective Reporting Techniques: We offer a step-by-step guide to safely and effectively report unethical practices. Discover how to document and communicate your concerns while maintaining confidentiality and minimising personal risk.
- Navigating Post-Whistleblowing Scenarios: Understand what to expect after blowing the whistle, including managing potential personal and professional repercussions and accessing support networks for legal, emotional, and career advice.
- Interactive Q&A: The session concludes with an opportunity for attendees to ask questions and discuss specific concerns with our expert panel.
This webinar provides an overview on the whistleblowing process. Our goal in this webinar is to provide professionals working in the regulated sectors with a detailed understanding of the whistleblowing landscape. It's an opportunity to learn about the intricacies and ethical considerations of reporting, offering guidance and knowledge. It's an essential session for those seeking to be well-informed in these critical matters.
Registration for this webinar is now closed