Compliance professionals are constantly seeking innovative approaches to foster a culture of compliance within their organisations. Leveraging insights from behavioural science presents a unique and largely untapped opportunity to enhance compliance programmes, making them more effective and receptive.
Join us in this insightful webinar where we will explore the fascinating world of behavioural science to extract actionable insights that can be deployed to advance compliance in financial services. The session is designed to be an eye-opener, bridging the gap between theory and practice, and illustrating the untapped potential of behavioural science in moulding compliance cultures that are not just reactive but proactive and predictive.
- Understanding Behavioural Science: Grasp the basic principles of behavioural science and its relevance in the financial compliance landscape.
- Behavioural Diagnostics: Learn how to identify and analyse behaviours that influence compliance, using a behavioural science lens.
- Nudge Theory in Action: Explore real-world examples of how 'nudging' can guide individuals towards making compliant decisions more naturally and effortlessly.
- Empowering Compliance Teams: Discover strategies to empower compliance teams with behavioural insights, fostering a culture that is both understanding of human behaviour and aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Case Studies: Engage with case studies that showcase the successful integration of behavioural science principles in compliance programmes, highlighting the positive impacts on organisational culture and effectiveness.
- Innovative Approaches: Get introduced to novel strategies rooted in behavioural science to bolster your compliance programs.
- Network: Connect with industry peers and thought leaders sharing a common interest in the intersection of behavioural science and financial compliance.
- Expert Insights: Gain insights from industry experts who have successfully applied behavioural science principles in the compliance space.
Join us for an enriching session that promises not just theoretical knowledge but actionable strategies that you can take back to your organisation.
Prior to assuming this role, he was Senior Vice President of BVA Nudge Unit (a Behavioural Science consultancy) and earlier spent 20+ years leading Perception Research Services and PRS IN VIVO, a global shopper insights agency. Scott is the author of three books and over fifty published articles on Behavioural Science and Consumer Insights. He is a Visiting Fellow at the London School of Economics (LSE) and he frequently guest lectures at Masters & Executive Education programmes.