Keep up-to-date on key developments in anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention. We invite industry experts to speak at our members’ meetings and our annual conference, to ensure that our members receive up-to-the minute information from the regulators, law enforcement and fellow practitioners. Our members’ website also has links to vital information and news sources.
Network with your fellow AML practitioners, from both within your own immediate sector and outside.
When you have an AML query, being able to pick the phone up and speak to someone you met at an IMLPO meeting or conference is invaluable;
Access relevant, cost effective training. Our programme of specifically tailored training workshops are open to members and their staff, focusing on issues identified by our membership;
Make your voice heard! We have good, long-standing relationships with law enforcement, the regulators and the Government, to whom we regularly put the views of our membership.
Previous talks from:
HM Revenue and Customs
National Fraud Intelligence Bureau
- Free quarterly members' meetings with high-level speakers covering topical AML and financial crime issues.
- Direct access to fellow IMLPO members, to share day-to-day queries, problems, views and concerns.
- Access to the members' section of the website, with news, reports, links, presentations to download.
- Members rate at our annual conference.
- Specially tailored training workshops and seminars, developed in consultation with members themselves.
- Discounts on outside events.
- Discounts on outside publications.