HM Treasury Financial Sanctions Updates: Publication of OFSI's 'Quick Guide to Financial Sanctions'
OFSI's Quick Guide to Financial Sanctions
OFSI has published a quick guide to help you understand and comply with financial sanctions. Areas covered include:
- what are financial sanctions
- when and how to comply with financial sanctions
- where to find further information and guidance
Please email a link of this guide to your employees, contractors, and relevant volunteers to help raise awareness of financial sanctions and the need to comply with them. The Quick Guide can be found on the GOV.UK website:
OFSI’s full ‘Guide to Financial Sanctions’ can also be found on the GOV.UK website:
If you have any questions, please contatct OFSI on 020 7270 5454 or email email@example.com.
- HM Treasury Financial Sanctions Updates: Publication of OFSI's 'Quick Guide to Financial Sanctions'
- HSF Corporate Crime Monthly Update - September 2017
- HM Treasury’s annual Frozen Assets Review – launched today (4 September 2017)
- TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IMPLEMENTS SECTORAL SANCTIONS TARGETING VENEZUELA
- Herbert Smith Freehills assists with first prevention of corruption clause in Olympic Games host city contract